Admission to Ribe VikingeCenter is led through our gift shop, which is located in the barn of the Manor Farm. This is where you buy your ticket and receive up-to-date information.
We must follow the authorities' requirements!
- At the entrance, anyone of 16 years or older must present valid Covid-19 documentation AND ID to attest one of the following:
A negative Covid-19 PCR test, max. 96 hours old or an antigen test, max. 72 hours old.
Documentation must state name, time of testing and test result.
Initiated vaccine against Covid-19.
At least 2 weeks must have passed from the first injection to your visit.
Past Covid-19 infection.
You must present a positive test taken between 14 and 240 days before your visit.
- If you are exempt from taking the Covid-19 test and having a Corona Passport, you must be able to present proper documentation for this in order to gain access to Ribe VikingeCenter.
- There is a limit to the number of people allowed in the different buildings. In some of the buildings you must be aware of one-way systems. Please notice the signs at each entrance.
- Keep your distance to the Vikings and other visitors. Use hand sanitiser - you'll find dispensers all around the Centre.
- Please do not pat the animals on the Viking farm.
- Ribe VikingeCenter covers a large area and offers plenty of fresh air. You do not have to buy tickets in advance online. You can buy tickets at the entrance.
Opening hours 2021
28.04.-29.04. 10:00-15:30 Wed-Thu
30.04.-02.05. 10:00-17:00 Fri-Sun International Viking Market
03.05.-07.05. 10:00-15:30 Mon-Fri
10.05.-25.06. 10:00-15:30 Mon-Fri
26.06.-29.08. 11:00-17:00 Mon-Sun
30.08.-22.10. 10:00-15:30 Mon-Fri
International Viking Market 2022
Monday 02.05. - Sunday 08.05.
- Adults (from 14 years) DKK 130.00 / EUR 17.93 p.p.
- Children (3-13 years) DKK 65.00 / EUR 8.97 p.p.
Group discount when min. 20 people 2021
- Adults (from 14 years) DKK 110.00 / EUR 15.17 p.p.
- Children (3-13 years) DKK 55.00 / EUR 7.59 p.p.
Season ticket 2021
- Season ticket for 1 Adult (from 14 years) DKK 220.00 / EUR 30.34
- Season ticket for 1 child (3-13 years) DKK 110.00 / EUR 15.17
Buy a season ticket and visit as often as you like. The season ticket is a personal card. It is valid 1 year (365 days) and pays for itself on your second visit!
We will refund your admission ticket (remember to bring your receipt), when you buy your season ticket on your way out!
Season ticket VIP 2021
- Season ticket VIP for 1 adult (from 14 years) DKK 375.00 / EUR 51.72
- Season ticket VIP for 1 child (3-13 years) DKK 190.00 / EUR 26.21
As an adult with a season ticket VIP, you can bring a guest - adult or child - for free when visiting Ribe VikingeCenter.
As a child with a season ticket VIP, you can bring a guest - a child (3-13 years) for free when visiting.
You also get a 10% discount in our shop and our café with a season ticket VIP.
When you buy your season ticket VIP on your way out, we will refund YOUR admission ticket, but not the one for a companion. Remember to bring your receipt.
The season ticket VIP is a personal card and valid 1 year (365 days).
Disabled identification card
- We accept disabled identification cards
When presenting a disabled identification card at ticket sales, the disabled person will pay for a normal admission ticket, but we offer free entry to another person assisting the disabled person.
- Dogs kept on a leash are welcome
Dogs are free of charge, but please remember to keep dogs on a leash at all times and to clean up after them. Remember to bring a supply of disposable bags.
Activity card 2021
- An activity card is DKK 60.00 / EUR 8.28
The activity card is a reduced-price ticket for three hands-on experiences:
1 x archery (Shoot 5 arrows with a Viking longbow).
1 x whittling (Work on the shaving horse at the carpenter's).
1 x coin minting (Make yourself a Ribe-Sceattas at the jeweller's).
The activity card can be purchased at the entrance.
Guided tour 2021 (groups of max. 20 people)
- 50 minutes guided tour DKK 650.00 / EUR 89.66
- 1 hour outside opening hours DKK 975.00 / EUR 134.48
Guided tours must please be booked in advance.
Our Viking guides speak Danish, English and German.
Guided tours are punctual and begin at the appointed time.
The guide is able to start no earlier than 10 minutes after opening time.